Saturday, February 5, 2011

Naughty Little Boys...

It snowed a ton overnight so I decided to go out and shovel...

I thought it would be a perfect day to set up the messy table I bought over the summer for the boys, I filled it with beans and gave the boys some new tractors to scoop and dig with. 

I left the boys in Bauer's capable paws...

And went outside to begin the job of shoveling...
When it was time to go inside I went to open the garage door to discover it was locked, I went to the front door to find out it was locked too. I peeked in through the window to see why the boys (wisely) locked me out...beans were everywhere. Chasey was lying in the messy table making bean angels and throwing handfuls of beans on the floor. I couldn't even see the carpet. I started knocking on the door, the boys did not answer. I begged and pleaded and than began banging so hard I hurt my hand. I was getting MAD. Finally I had an idea...I yelled, "Chasey!! Suka is here!" He immediately ran to the door and unlocked it. When I got inside there were beans all over the first floor of our house. Needless to say I made the boys pick up every last one and the messy table has not been played with since. 

Here is Chasey getting ready for bath, who would of thought sagging would be cool for diapers too?

And here is an example of Colby's abstract artwork. 
These boys make me completely crazy sometimes but boy do I love them, they certainly keep me on my toes!

No comments: