Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family Time...

We started with an outing to the Wildlife Experience...

Thankfully the boys liked looking at the frogs, they gave me the creeps. All slimy and fat, yuck!

My two previous sons and my amazing husband, I am so blessed!

Colby's favorite animal is an elephant, as soon as he saw it he shouted, "My elephant!"

Chasey was not a fan of the people statues, I can't say that I blame him...they were a little creepy.

Mommy and daddy both got some time to capitalize on his fears and get in some good snuggles.

We all love sharks!

Who would have thought our dates would change so dramatically?!

Mama and Chasey...

I just had to include this picture, who would have come up with this idea? It is so wrong in so many ways...

Thanks to Pa John and Barbara we had a gift certificate to The Outback. Colby loved playing with coasters, he called them his cakes and we sang happy birthday several times...

Chasey and Daddy...

Mama and Colby...

No comments: