Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

One of my great friends at work offered to come in for me at 3pm so I could take the boys trick or treating. Jason met me at my aunt's house where the festivities begin.

Chasey and Colby were pooped after a busy weekend of Halloween festivities.

Chasey is much more cooperative with pictures than Colby. Chasey is a little ham, I wonder where he gets that from!

Colby got his second wind as we set out to begin Trick or Treating. Sami (my cousin) was so sweet to help us. The boys adore her. She was dressed up as a salt shaker.

Not sure what Chasey is doing here with his legs, maybe some pre-trick or treating stretching?

Now Colby was really getting into it, these boys love candy!


Halloween is Suka's favorite holiday. She was thrilled to be taking the boys out.

All throughout the neighborhood I saw children running, happily from house to house...that was not my kids. We went to about 4 houses and they were done. They decided this would be a good lawn to rest their legs.

And play with leaves, what could be more fun?

This was their expression when I asked them if they wanted to keep going...

We hit up one last house and called it a night.
Halloween gets more and more fun every year!

No comments: