Friday, January 22, 2010

Jason is 27 Years Old...

I thought I would do an update on Jason like I do for the boys...
It has been so exciting to watch Jason grow this year! Here are a few updates on what he's doing...
Size - He wears mostly medium shirts and large pants (Sweats, I have no clue what his jean size is). He is 5'11'' tall and weighs 170 pounds.
Motor - He still hates running but he is good at it, he will run a PFT (physical fitness test) in the beginning of next month but I'm sure he'll do great. He has gotten really good at pull ups and can do a ton. He also kicks my bootie in plyometrics and in P90X in general. He loves the Honda Pilot we bought last year and considers that his car (he always felt the CR-V was a little girly). We recently got new Colorado, Marine Corps license plates. (I'm sure most people don't care but I thought this information would fit nicely into the motor section!)
Cognitive - He knows how to talk, just chooses not to most of the time. He is his quiet, collected, cool, confident self.
Likes - He loves the Rockies and wants to buy season tickets, he loves the Broncos (and always will, no matter how they do), he also likes Josh McDaniels. He still loves hockey but hasn't been to any games lately although he did go to my cousin's game last month and had a blast. He loves being fit and working out (once he gets started). He also loves beer and rum and coke. He loves playing college football and call of duty on X-Box, and I'm pretty sure he won the Heisman this year. He likes listening to sports talk radio (he IS getting old, huh?). He loves the Marine Corps. He loves spending time with his boys and of course, his wonderful wife.
Dislikes - Waking up, he loves sleeping in. Overall though he is a pretty easy going guy. Work is tough for him, the same routine over and over again, but he's getting through...one long 10 hour shift at a time.
Overall he is a pretty fantastic guy if I do say so myself. Infact I think I'll keep him for another year or so!
I love you Jc. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, ha ha ha ha ha! You CRACK me up! Thanks for the update on Jason's milestones! He's become SUCH a BIG boy!

P.S. If I did this about Josiah, he would probably kill me. :)