Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

Jason had a super lame birthday this year. We both had to work so he was up at 6am with Colby (hard to do the morning after working until midnight!). Despite my schooling Colby that it was going to be daddy's birthday and to tell daddy 'Happy Birthday' in the morning, he said nothing. Instead when Jason asked him, "Who's birthday is it today Colby?" Colby replied, "Santa's" Needless to say Jason needed a night out to celebrate. We went to his favorite Mexican restaurant and were joined by his mom and brother (Unc, as Colby calls him). The food was awesome, and our waitress was super nice. Jason's mom mentioned that it was Jason's birthday so when a bunch of the wait staff came over to sing I wasn't surprised. It was, however, a shock when one of the waitresses seductively fed Jason a bite of the fried ice cream!! We were all in shock. I didn't know if I should laugh or beat her up! Jason got a kick out of it and that's the important thing. He even said, "They didn't do that last time!" Here are a few pics...













And here are 27 reasons I love Jason Christopher Weber
1. He is the greatest husband in the world
2. He is an amazing dad
3. He makes me laugh
4. He is always honest (even when I'd rather he not be!)
5. He is a GREAT listener
6. He is a hard worker
7. He has a big sweet tooth
8. He loves to snuggle
9. He never lets me walk out to my car alone at work, he'll even move it into the garage if he has time!
10. He loves playing with the boys
11. He looks amazing in camis
12. He almost always kisses me goodnight, even when he thinks I'm asleep and he's just come home from work.
13. He loves tucking the boys in
14. His boylike fascination with baseball and love for the Rockies
15. The sacrifices he's made to enable me to only work part time so I can be at home with the boys.
16. The sacrifices he's made for his Country
17. His love of the Marine Corps
18. His dedication to his dreams
19. That he knows how to file out taxes
20. That he's great at putting things together
21. He's an amazing money manager
22. He loves football and teaches me anything I want to know about it.
23. He is a positive person
24. He likes going to church
25. That he doesn't talk about something unless he knows a lot about it, he thinks before he speaks.
26. He loves comfie pants and lounging around the house
27. For being my best friend

1 comment:

All five of us! said...

Okay when is Jason birthday? Grant's was on the 23rd!