Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bass Pro Shop Adventures...

We had so much fun camping Jason wanted to get some of his own fishing supplies. We took the boys to Bass Pro Shop, here are a few pictures...
Chase thought everything was fabulous! There were so many new things to see there!
Mini Davy...
I thought this giant fish was hillarious, as you can see the boys could have cared less. Once Colby saw the remote control car he didn't care to see anything else. Who would have thought to make such a giant fish pillow? I laughed so hard when I saw it that if either of the boys showed an ounce of interest in it I probably would have bought it!
Here they are looking at the giant fish tank with some of the biggest fish I've ever seen. I thought it was so cute how Colby put his arm around his brother...
Fishies are so intriguing!
These boys think hats are so funny!
This picture cracked me up when I looked back at it, it's like the moose is saying,
"oh geez, here we go again!"

No comments: