Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Night

With our work schedules the only full day Jason and I have off together is Mondays. After spending 6 days caught up in the chaos of life we both really look forward to our Mondays together. Here is how we spent the afternoon...
The boys spent some quality brother time together, they really loved looking at themselves in the mirror that hasn't been hung yet...
Here was my amazing mother's day gift from my boys...a dozen pink roses, a super sweet card and a gift certificate for an hour long massage!

Here was out attempt at getting a picture of me with both the boys...
The roses are so beautiful, it was fun to play with my camera a little and take some still shots (goodness knows any of the shots I take of the boys are anything but still!)

Buba and Mama (as he calls me)
Bob gave us some gift certificates to Dairy Queen and we decided to finally use them. Colby really enjoyed his vanilla ice cream! What a treat, thanks Bob!


Chase baby is too little for ice cream yet but he sure enjoyed chewing on the red,
plastic dairy queen spoon!Here is my attempt at getting a cute picture of Colby and Jason, boys will be boys!

No comments: