Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adventures in Nursery...

Since we've been home our weekends have been really hectic, between working and getting over colds we have missed a lot of church. We went to church with Bob a few weeks ago and Colby did fine in nursery but I wasn't brave enough to leave Chase in nursery. Needless to say, we didn't learn a whole lot at church that day because Chase had so much to do and say during the service. This week I decided to drop them both off in nursery. Chase didn't seem to mind one bit, it was definitely harder on me than it was on him! Here are a few pictures from when we picked him up...

I missed that little boy so much! I had to give him lots of kisses when I picked him up.

Colby on the other hand...
didn't much care for nursery at all. Poor little guy, he is so shy and timid I should have known it would go this way. Apparently he was upset the whole time. The took him for a stroller ride, which he enjoyed, but as the service was about to end they brought him back to the room and this was the result.
You can see he was still holding on to his cracker despite his obvious state of distress...
ahhhh, priorities!

2 comments:

RickandRagan said...

Ahh, poor little Colby. This is the reason we still take Rilyn to service with us. I don't have the heart to leave her there crying. We are going to try one of these days because she is never away from me and it would be good for her, but I'm not ready just yet!

Hayley Hatch said...

Logan had a hard time with nursery too at first, but eventually warmed up. I love that you are holding both boys. You do such a good job of (literally too) juggling both boys. You are like supermom!