Monday, December 1, 2008

A few Chase pictures...

I was a little trigger happy with the camera over the weekend so here are a few pictures of Chase...
I love this stunned look, he is completely confused by the camera


Chillin' Baby, I love his pretty little lips. I wonder if he'll keep his blue eyes

A little Chase baby smileFuzzy Wuzzy. His hair reminds us of an old man. I am not convinced he's going to stay dark haired for long. Notice the drool, we all have colds here at the Weber house (minus daddy, I don't know how he managed to escape it!). Since Chase can't breathe through his nose he's a mouth breather and with that comes the drool! Poor baby!

What's a relaxing evening at home without a few kisses from big bro?

1 comment:

rameelin said...

He is growing growing growing! He's so cute and looks happy! Sorry to hear about Colby's poor little teeth. Nora fell into a wall at around his age and made her lip stick between her 2 top teeth. Still that way til this day. The Dr. said it will fix itself. Anyway, I love seeing your boys grow!!! Cant wait to see more holiday pics and here about life on your end!!