Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sloane Wedding

Mindy is more than just a cousin to me, she is like a sister. That's why it was a special honor to be a part of her special wedding day. The first day I met her husband to be I had a vision of him walking her down the aisle. Fast forward a year and here they are!! 

The Weber Family
Steve and Mindy before the ceremony. 

Steve and Mindy's son (and my special nephew!!) Slade. 

The beautiful Sloane Family!!

Could Slade be any cuter?

I know I posted a lot of these family pictures but they're just so cute!!

Mindy and her sister Melissa (the other person in my life that I consider to  be my own  sister!) with Melissa's daughter (and Mindy and my neice, Sarah)

Mindy and Melissa

Mindy and Me!

Mindy and Sandy

The wedding party girls.

Mindy and Steve with their parents.

Mindy with Caleb and Sarah 

Mindy and her mom, Aunty Cindy

Pretty flowers!

Pretty bride!

This picture got out of order but here is Sarah getting her toes done, soooo cute!!

Mindy loves lilies and I can see why!!


Slade keeping Aunt Joannna entertained while she gets her nails done.

The wedding party

The wedding party plus Caleb, he's so handsome!!!

Suka, Chasey and Colby

The wedding processional begins!!







Could it be any sweeter? Caleb pulling Slade in the wagon. So precious!


And just look at this princess flower girl!

Father of the bride, Roger!

The married couple!

I love this picture, Caleb peeking around the corner. 





Elayne and Patrick

Elayne, Mark and Patrick

Mark and Danny

Lisa and Melissa

Chasey and mommy

Mindy and Steve laughing at the cake, it totally fell apart but Mindy was such a cool bride, she just laughed it off!

First dance

The happy couple

I love Mindy's smile in this picture. 


Sandi and Colby

Mindy and Roger, Father of the Bride dance!

Colby was a captive audience. 



Steve dancing with his mom. 

Now it's time to party!!

Let the dancing begin!


I love my man!

And look at this incredibly good looking couple!

Hello Melissa and Dustin, heating up the dance floor!!

Roger and Sarah

Joanna and Seth

Chasey, checkin' it all out. 





Aunty Cindy and Danny tearing up the dance floor!


And then there was Jason...

...the combo of tequilla and an empty dance floor left Jason tons of room to show off his moves, and he sure did!

Chasey had a few moves of his own!

What a great papa bear, Dustin acted as a couch in which both of his kiddos fell asleep on!
What a special day! As I write this now (over a year later! I'm so behind on this blog!), the Sloane family is now a family of four with the addition of Urban who was born June 7, 2012. It has been a blessing to see this family grow!

No comments: