Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Daniel and Chasey!!

Birthdays are amazing and I find it especially cool that of 365 days in a year my mom and I were both blessed to give birth to two incredible little boys on the exact same day. I mean seriously? What are the chances of that?! So, September 27th will forever be a day that lives in infamy because it is the birthday to not one but TWO special boys that are incredible blessings in all of our lives. 

Unfortunately Chasey's birthday always seems to fall on a day that daddy is working but before Jason went to bed he went out of his way to make Chasey feel special. 

As you can see this little fella is just tickled about turning three years old!!

If there is one thing I've learned about little boys it's that little boys LOVE guns! I've also learned that mommies of little boys grow to HATE guns but that is beside the point. (I sware, just when I think I've collected all of the nerf darts and put them away for good I find another one, I'm pretty sure they multiply) 
Chasey was absolutely thrilled to finally get a baseball helmet of his own, he's been wanting one since he saw the one Colby picked out for his birthday. 

After dropping Colby off at preschool Chasey and I went on a special birthday date in downtown Castle Rock. Chasey picked out some ice cream and a delicious looking pastry. Life is good!

The birthday boys!!



Tyler, Colby, Chasey and Daniel

Tyler, Colby, Ashley, Chase and Daniel

Cake time!!
Thank you God for so many wonderful, healthy boys in our lives!

No comments: