Saturday, August 6, 2011

Denver Bronco Scrimmage

I have yet to meet anyone that loves sports as much as my husband...except that is for my grandma, Bob. She loves all sports so who better to invite to go to the Broncos scrimmage with us than Bob! 
The boys absolutely adore Bob, she is such an amazing great grandma . We are blessed to have her!

Chasey was especially loving his quality time with her.

I just love how he's holding her hand. He's my affectionate little lover that's for sure!

After a long light rail ride than a short bus ride and a LONG walk, we finally made it to the stadium! Poor Bob! Had we known they were doing construction and we would have to walk so far we would have driven down. 

Finally we made it to our seats. They were HOT!! As I type this (a year later) the boys still remember and talk about how hot the seats were. 

We love the Denver Broncos!

A little winkie from my biggest football fan. 

The boys enjoyed watching the cheerleaders perform.

What boy doesn't enjoy a good cheerleading performance?

There was a fly over, Chasey loved it!

Love my hubby. 

I love this picture, it shows the excitement and chaos that surrounds two little boys, they are totally off in their own world. 

Colby wanted to sit in chair #8, that boy LOVES #8!!

We can't wait for the Broncos season to begin!!

What could be more fun than a bus ride??? Really, a lot of things, but when you're three years old bus rides are AWESOME!!

When we got home my family came over and we had a little birthday celebration, I LOVED my argyle cake. Brown argyle with magenta?! My mom knows me well!

My incredible grandmother and my spectacular mom. I am the woman I am today because of these incredible women. I am so blessed!

No comments: