Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Colby's First Day of School!

Today is Colby's first day of school. 

While Colby is not new to preschool Chasey is and will start tomorrow, so Colby is giving him some tips. 

We decided to do afternoon preschool for Colby this year so we had the morning to kill. 

Who better to hang with than Gabey! Hayley invented this ingenious way to push two kids at one time (I'm sure there is some child safety law against it but the boys were having a blast! And they were closely supervised!)

Colby and Gabey found a hideout!

It wasn't long before Chasey joined in the fun too!

Finally it's time for preschool! We are back at Sage Canyon this year, but Colby will be going four days a week instead of two, he is getting to be such a big boy! I remember the first day I dropped him off at preschool he was so nervous and drop off was a disaster, I cried as I was walking home! This year was a piece of cake!

Look at that handsome fella!

I'm so proud of Colby, here he is with Miss Vicky hanging up his backpack by himself. This may seem like a little thing but it's taken a lot of confidence building for Colby to do this. Way to go Bubbs!

No comments: