Saturday, August 13, 2011

Busy Day

Today was a very full day. To start it off I stopped by my parent's house. They were having a Turco/Mazzula family reunion. Here is my mom, isn't she beautiful??

Uncle Johnny

We are so blessed to be a part of such a big and wonderful family. 

Wish we all got the memo to wear green, don't they look fabulous??

Next we were off to Sandy's house for Mindy's bridal shower. Here is Aunty Cindy's beautiful creation of candy lollipops. She is so talented!

I made a few tuxedo strawberries, these are my specialty!

Hooray! Melissa was able to come into town for the shower. It is always so bittersweet to see her. She is so fun to hang out with that it makes me miss her even more when it's time for her to go back to Texas. 

Watching Mindy open presents. 

Lots of family and friends there to celebrate Mindy and Steve. Mindy was such a busy guest of honor I couldn't even find her to snap a picture! 

Finally home to relax with my boys. Sherri asked if we would like some kid couches that her kiddos had outgrown. 

Of course we would! If there is one thing my boys appreciate it is the value of comfort!!

And don't these look relaxing? Stories were the perfect way to unwind after a busy day!

No comments: