Friday, June 24, 2011

Spinder Family Reunion...

Hooray! It's finally arrived, one of my favorite family traditions. This year we stayed at Elk Creek. Here the boys are telling everyone hello upon our arrival. 

Chasey immediately found a friend (ie: sucker who is incapable of resisting his adorable little commands) in Sami, she quickly obliged. What a sweet cousin. 

This boy is ready to camp! (I want to give a big shout out to the Kelsey family for this awesome shirt. I LOVE it! Makes me smile every time he wears it.)

Dakota and Colby swinging on the front porch. 

Chasey getting comfy in his chair. 

Colby's tractors got right to work!

Daddy and Chasey (who is LOVING camping because the endless supply of junk food, being on vacation is awesome!)

Colby found a pitcher, good thing we brought lots of balls!

These are the precious cup cakes my cousin Sandi made for me in honor of my Daisy Award. We brought them up to share with everyone. They were delicious!

Good thing we know we'll be safe...with three cops around, my uncle Mark, uncle Danny and Jason...kind of. 

Jason and me. 

Nick and Colby playing football...

Two boys in two chairs. This is my favorite part of the evening. 

Camping wears little fellas out!

Colby, Chasey, Nick, Sandy and Patrick. I had to post this picture because my Aunt Sandy's legs look FANTASTIC!

Little boys. 

Uncle Mark pitching to Chasey (something he's very accustomed to being a dad to three boys). 

No comments: