Friday, December 31, 2010

Little Cowboys...

Partners in Crime!

Little Outlaw...

Best Buddies...



Snugs for Bro...




Wide eyed and ready for adventure!







Look at thos dimples!
Yehaw!










Happy Trails...
This was my view as I came up the stairs...

The stockshow is in town and apparently the memo has gotten to Colby and Chasey! I remember the days when I couldn't keep a hat on their heads and now they won't take them off. Chasey looks like a little outlaw, Colby looks like that nerdy kid at school who never outgrew his cowboy stage (because his is about two sizes too small!). Anyone that knows me knows I am anything but western (much to my mom's dismay), that influence has come entirely from my parents and brothers. I think it's fair to say the boys will be a little more cowboy than I ever was!











No comments: