Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ready for School




I just love these lips.

I can't get enough of Colby's dimples. Neither can his teacher who comments on them everyday.

I was always taught that you dress sharp so your brain is sharp. And that is what I teach Colby. When we go to preschool we always wear nice clothes. We actually had a few minutes this morning to take a few pictures (usually I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and we're usually there in the nick of time). The boys are watching what I refer to as 'tractor tv'. They are doing construction behind our house and while I am sad to see the open space go I am glad that people have work and are able to buy homes in this really slow economy. Mostly I am glad that the construction is happening now, when I have two little boys who love nothing more than to watch tractors work hard. It has been fascinating for me too. I can't believe how quickly these men are working. Jason is just hoping that the homes will block the wind so our fire pit works even better :D

No comments: