Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let the Christmas Festivities Begin!

I've been begging Jason since Halloween to put up our Christmas decorations. He finally said yes!

This year I had two little helpers (last year they were more interested in climbing in and out of the boxes)



Christmas grin!

My sweet Chasey Baby.

This is what happens when you ask Chasey to make a happy face...

He schrunches his head into his neck, sticks out his tongue...

...and puts his hands in his armpits (I have no clue what that is all about!)


Colby's in serious Christmas mode now!

There is my happy boy!

contemplative Colby

This is what happens when you ask Colby to make a happy face, his lips make a smile but there are no dimples and his eyes get all squinty.

Snugs for bro.


The boys are definitely feeling the excitement of Christmas!



Does this face say, 'merry Christmas' or what?!

No comments: