Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cool Colby had a blast playing ball with all of his cousins!

The boys got themselves giant plates of dessert and found a little place for themselves to eat it! Such smart little boys!

Tasty!

Fortunately I knew they were in good hands with the Hartman girls who always keep a great eye on my boys.

The boys love hanging out with the girls too, who wouldn't? They're beautiful AND fun!


My beautiful mom was so gracious to host Thanksgiving as she does every year. She's so wonderful!

My two idols - my mom and my Bob.

I'm so thankful for my amazing husband and all of the things God has blessed us with since our first date 9 1/2 years ago.

There is nothing I love more than spending time with my family (and eating amazing food!)

After the Thanksgiving festivities Chasey was pooped!

No comments: