Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let the potty training begin...Kinda

Does it get anymore boy than this? Picking his nose while chillin' in his undies, gotta love it.

Modeling the new undies.

Where did my baby go? And who is this grown up kid?

Winning smile.

Chasey wanted to take some pictures too, here he is showing how handsome he is.

Chasey loves pockets! He will find them in all of his pants and walk around with his hands in them like a cool dude. Watch out ladies...
Anyone who knows me knows I am in NO rush to potty train. Colby probably could have been potty trained months ago if I put any effort into it at all. He will go potty on demand and is great about peeing and pooping in the potty, I drop the ball by forgetting to remind him to go. He is really potty training himself!

No comments: