Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chasey and Mommy Time...

All of this one on one time wears a fella out!

Chasey loves 'Sun' his bear!

I made him take his paci out for a picture, he thinks that is a fun game.
It wasn't until Colby was getting ready to start school that I realized I had never really had one on one time with Chasey for anything other than doctor appointments. On our first day we went to Costco, not only was I amazed at how easy errands are to run with one kid but it was so fun to spend quality time with Chasey. He absolutely loves it too. Now Tues. and Thurs. mornings have become very special. We will often run errands, go to the library, the gym, the pool or even just stay home. It is great for Colby to get that time at school with his friends and teachers and great for Chasey to get that special time with me. 

No comments: