Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Morgan Wedding...

We had the honor of getting to attend Brittany and Clint's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! She looked like a princess and the setting was perfect. I am just kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of the beautiful couple together! The wedding was the first I have attended with both boys (the last wedding we went to was Laura's when Colby was a baby and I was pregnant with Chase). Jason had to work so I had the boys' as my date. It was quite the adventure! Needless to say it was all I could do to run after the boys all night and photography had to go on the back burner! These boys keep me busy. They had some pretty interesting dance moves! It was a great night and wonderful to spend some time with the Turco side of the family! Congratulations Clint and Brittany Morgan!

















No comments: