Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Boys...

Things have become really hectic around here. I started a new job as a Nurse Consultant for daycares. It will be really great once I get oriented because I can arrange my own schedule and the day cares are right around our house. But it's been quite the adjustment going from working 24 hours to 40 hours. I feel like I'm never home and I can't get the things done that I want to get done! But when I am home and see these smiling faces I am reminded about why I am doing this. I am looking forward to gradually increasing the hours I'm working with Child Health Connection so I can eventually cut back my hours at Children's. I just hate putting my kids to bed on Thursday night and not seeing them until Friday morning! We'll see what God has planned and I know he will help us get through this stressful time!

1 comment:

Hayley Hatch said...

Okay, could they be any cuter?!? The dimples kill me ;)