Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Introducing the Newest Member of the Weber Family...

Here is our sweet puppy, Bauer. He is a great dog! Puppies are a lot of work but I'm sure it will pay off. The boys adore him. Colby walks around saying, "Bauer's such a great doggie!" Chase just calls him doggie and loves petting him. Bauer is great with the boys (not only does he enjoy the crumbs the boys leave behind but they also have really great toys!). He loves to please and already knows how to sit and lay down. He is doing great with potty training too! This has been a great trial in patience but also a very fun adventure. Jason tried getting me a puppy to distract me from wanting another baby, for now I am too sleep deprived to even consider it! His evil plan is working! We can't wait to introduce Bauer to all of our friends and family!


1 comment:

Hayley Hatch said...

Oh! I don't know what's cuter - Bauer's adorable face or Chasey's chunky thighs! LOVE IT!