Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My new business...

I know a lot of you have received calls from me in the past few days about my new business but I just wanted to explain it a little more on my blog. I found Melaleuca because I needed a cream that would help Chasey with his eczema and someone mentioned Melaleuca's product, Renew. So I investigated...As I researched I found that Melaleuca has more than just eczema cream they have an entire line of wellness products from organic foods to soaps and lotions to nutritional supplements to cleaning products. Everything is all natural and non-toxic. The cleaning products don't even require child safety lids because they are completely safe. They also work better than what you find at the store. Instead of paying for advertising and marketing and retail locations they are referral based only so all the profit goes into making their products better. I am so excited about the company and the products I have decided to start my own business referring people that I care about to a company I believe in. Please check out the website and look at the prices for yourself. This company is also a Better Business Bureau company with an A+ rating for customer service and products. So I encourage you to check it out. If you're interested at all please give me a call and I will give you some more information. If it's something you would be willing to consider at all please let me know ASAP. My goal is to enroll 8 people by Sunday. There is no risk because the membership and products are 100% guaranteed and you can get your money back for up to 60 days after purchasing the products. It is not additional money out of your pocket it is simply switching stores, buying products you would purchase anyway just from a different store. Please check it out and if you're interested support me in my new business! Here is the website: www.melaleuca.com/ps
Thank you for looking and giving me a chance!!!

1 comment:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

my brother in law used to work for them. My husband used to get the stomach flu almost every month for about 18 months and he started to take their acidophilous pills everyday for about 2 months and never got it again. It was awesome - nothing the doctor could suggest or test him for found anything wrong.