Monday, February 1, 2010

Making Cookies...

I am a HUGE neat freak so the idea of the boys helping me bake was always a bit daunting but I decided to let loose and let them help. It was a BLAST! I had no idea how much the boys (especially Colby) would enjoy it. Colby was giggling and squealing with delight the entire time. He kept showing his little toy the dough saying, "See Lj? Makin cookies!" I wasn't going to let them eat the dough, pretty sure no one is supposed to eat raw cookie dough but I knew the eggs were fresh (from my mom!) so I let them indulge. They certainly enjoyed themselves. Jason was a little disapointed because he thought he would get to lick the beaters. When I told him he could lick the bowl he was ok with it though! It was an amazingly fun family day. I can't wait to bake with the boys again!








No comments: