Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Pic...

We decided to attempt a family picture. I was also hoping to get some of the boys, they had other plans however...Colby developed an intense case of photography fear (where that came from, I have no idea! Especially since I almost always have a camera in my hand!). He would not let go of Jason's leg the entire time. We tried bribes of trick or treat candy and even THAT didn't work. He ended up in tears within minutes. Chase was super fussy the entire time. The photographer kept asking me, "Do you think he'll sit here, with his legs out this way..." I just looked at her with a blank stare and set Chase down and within miliseconds he was off, crawling with a speed I've never seen. Of course he ended up in tears too and I was sure the entire session was a waste but we ended up with a really good family pictures and pretty good pictures of the boys too! I of course ordered the largest size of the family picture that they can sell because I'm sure it was a lucky break! Here is a little preview of the picture, it's not great because it was scanned in but you can get the idea...

2 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

This picture is ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Love the picture!! I had mentioned at the last baseball game I was anxious for a family pic. Thank you, it is gorgeous like all of you are.
Ak