Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

The first year Jason and I were married we spent Christmas in North Carolina. I barely put up any decorations because I was so sad to be away from home. The second Christmas we were in Colorado so we put up the tree and a few other things but not much. Last Christmas we were in transition, living at Bob's house out of suitcases. So this Christmas I am going all out. It feels like our first Christmas because we actually have stockings up, our ornaments out. Opening the boxes felt like opening up Christmas presents. And to see the boys excitement with it all has been so fun. I was ready to put up decorations the week after Halloween but because of Jason I had to wait until last week. The boys had a blast! Here are a few pictures...






No comments: