Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finished patio project...

We started this project in the middle of July and now it's October and the first phase is finished. First we had the stamped concrete patio put in, than the gas line than my uncle Butch who is an artist to say the least, designed the fire pit. It works wonderfully. The night of Chase's party we sat out there for 4 hours and eventhough it was really chilly we stayed warm. I know we'll make lots of special memories out there! The next step will be a bench that my uncle will build along the outside edge of the patio, I think that will wait until next summer though. As you can see the grass in the backyard is still not great but it's looking better after spending many hours in that yard!!!




2 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

This looks amazing! How fun to have this in your own backyard!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Wow that looks so great! I am jealous of it- The concrete looks really good and the fireplace is super classy looking. I bet the benches will add the perfect touch.