Saturday, September 5, 2009

Playtime...

My project all summer long was repainting these train toy boxes I found on Craig's List. They were a great find! When I got them they were painted pastel pink, purple and green.
The boys love them!


Here is Colby playing with his birthday present from Aunty Ling...
The boys just love that chair! Good think Chasey has one coming his way for his birthday!
Thank you Hartman family for the shopping cart! I never would have thought to get Colby a shopping cart but he LOVES it! At least once a day he announces he is 'going shoppin' You'd never believe how many of my pantry items I have to scrounge out of the shopping cart!
These fisher price cars are worth their weight in gold! Both boys love it!
I found this one at a garage sale for $5! (fortunately the Hartman family also gave us one of these so we have two cars for two boys!)

No comments: