Sunday, August 23, 2009

Colby's 2nd Birthday Party...

This picture just sums up the whole day...

Here are a few of the pictures from Colby's train party. It was a smashing success. Thank you to all the family and friends who took time out of their busy schedules to come to Colby's 2nd birthday party! A special thanks to my Auntie Cindy who created the most special and amazing train cake I've ever seen. Colby was absolutely thrilled with it and he continued to talk about it well after the party was over. It made me sick to cut it! She's such an artist!





For the past month I have been singing "Happy Birthday to Colby" so when everyone sang to him he was in heaven! You can't hear it but as soon as we were done Colby said, "Again?" It was the best part of the party in my opinion...

1 comment:

RickandRagan said...

Ahh, we did the same thing for Rilyn, but because she was still sick at her party, we didn't get the same response. The boys are as handsome as ever!!!