Sunday, May 3, 2009

Housewarming Party...

The housewarming party was a smashing success. It was great to see friends and family. I only wish I was able to chat with everyone more. It was a little hectic but a lot of fun. I was so busy getting food ready and chatting that I didn't take many pictures. Here are a few that we managed to get though...

Me, Chase, my best friend from college, Laura and my best friend from elementary school, Jana and her new little one, Rowan...
(I had a cyst removed from my eyelid two days before so I wasn't able to wear eye makeup - the true tragedy of the situation, and had the beginnings of a pretty black eye...)
Jason and my friend from high school, LJ just had a baby with his beautiful girlfriend, Hilary. He was only one week old and she had a C-section so I was totally impressed they were able to make it to the party. Little Izaya is absolutely beautiful.
They make such a beautiful family and will be amazing parents!
Chase baby thought Rowan was very exciting, he wanted to touch him desperately. He managed to get the chance while we were distracted taking pictures. Rowan didn't seem to mind.

Thank you to everyone who came over. It was awesome to see you and now you know where we live so stop by anytime!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the one with Chase reaching out to grab Rowan. Remember when Noah did that to Colby & Chase when you guys visited? And they hated it so much. I had the mean little bully baby in the play group.