Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New House Pics...


I have been so busy unpacking I really haven't taken many pictures. Once I get unpacked and organized I'll take a bunch. In the meantime here are a few of the highlights from our first week in our new house...

Meal time at our new place, we decided to go with booster seats and it seems to be working pretty well. Our next big purchase will be a bigger kitchen table!
My Aunt, Sherri, watched Colby for us while we were unpacking...what an enormous help that was! While Colby was at her house he really took a liking to her kids' fisher price car. She told me it would be a great unfinished basement toy (that's where they kept it and now that they're getting ready to finish their basement and ours is not going to be finished for awhile she thought it would be perfect). No one realized just how much Colby loved that car. He loves it so much it has become our 'dining room' toy and lives right up on the main floor with the rest of us!

Here is Uncle Daniel pushing him around, good thing we have hardwood floor...
the car can go really fast on it!

My aunts and grandma always get together on Tuesday nights for American Idol. They all came to my house this Tuesday to check it out. It was so fun to have them over! My mom was so sweet and helpful, she ran to the store and beautifully arranged and organized appetizers for everyone. She's the best! Aunty Cindy made my very favorite meal and brought it over for Jason and I along with salad stuff, mashed potatoes, strawberries, cookies and banana bread. What a treat! (Bob and Cristi aren't in this picture because they were manning the cameras)
(Colby, me, Sherri, my mom, Chase, Sandy and Cindy)

No comments: