Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeding Time

Ahhh...if there is one thing my boys like doing it is eating. Chase has finally figured out how to swallow food (hooray!) and Colby has become very independent when it comes to feeding himself so meal time has become quite the adventure.

Chase's first biter biscuit...

The other night I decided to actually bake pizza. This was quite the novel concept for Colby since he hasn't seen me use the oven since we moved to Bob's (almost 4 months ago! Isn't that embarrassing!). He was fascinated watching it cook and ended up really enjoying the pizza. The next night when I asked him if he wanted pizza again for dinner he ran over to the oven looking for it. I guess I better start baking again!
Anything red is saved for dinner so it can be eaten in a diaper and can be immediately followed by a bath...
Here is what we look like when we've finished a good hearty meal...When I took this picture I was just looking at the boys wishing I could just snap my fingers and immediately they would be clean and bathed and ready for bed. If only it were that easy!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't tell you how many times I've made that same wish. (sigh) Still hasn't happened. I would, however, like it to also include the high chair/kitchen being cleaned up.

Hayley Hatch said...

Sometimes I forget how close they are in age until I see a picture of the 2 of them side by side.

They are going to be such good friends!