Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Pics...

Here they are Easter morning...
Colby is very into cars these days so everything he and Chase got this Easter had a car theme...
Chase baby doesn't care about cars yet but he sure enjoyed riding in his new wagon!
Of course Colby wanted a turn too...
Than he pulled Chase around for a bit. That was a fun game for both of them!
My Easter present was seeing my little boys dressed in their suits, they are the two handsomest boys I know! (except of course for their very handsome daddy!)


Happy first Easter Chase baby!

All that dressing up wears a little guy out!I love his expression in this picture, if only that paci wasn't in the way!


Here is little Colby Joshua looking like a stud.
We all thought he looked like a little high rolling gambler :DHere he is proudly holding up his Easter egg, it didn't take him long to get the concept
Colby and Dan Dan

1 comment:

Hayley Hatch said...

I love their little suits!