Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playtime at the Hartman's

My aunt invited me and the boys over for a little playtime with her little girls. My cousin Annie cracks me up...you just never know what that girl will be wearing when you get to her house (it's usually a crown or another fabulous dress up piece). It just so happened she was wearing a pink velvet santa hat that said princess on it. Before I knew it she put it on Colby and wouldn't you know...he left it on the entire time we were there! He had a great time playing with the little girls in the basement, they have a fisher price car and slide that he had a blast on (in fact he didn't want to get out of the car when prompted by his older cousins!). It was so fun to have a little playdate and catch up with my aunt. We're so lucky to have such a great family!

No comments: