Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

I am so behind in my blogging!!! Here are the Christmas day photos...

There is a channel here in Colorado that plays Christmas music and has video of a fireplace so we had that on while we were opening presents. This picture cracks me up because it looks like
I planted Chase right in front of an open fireplace!
My two tired little boys on Christmas morning.
The holidays are stressful even for the little guys!
I have the best presents in the world, my precious little boys!
What more could I ask for?
Colby thought we should get the morning started off right with a sip of wine from the bottle we bought Bob, what a party animal!
I had to say no to the wine but who could resist this little boy when he's saying 'please' (in sign language) so he can have a bite of chocolate covered cherry?
Merry First Christmas Chase!
Colby played with Jason's phone the ENTIRE road trip and what do you know, all he wanted to play with Christmas morning was the cell phone, he wasn't interested in opening presents or playing with his new toys he just wanted to make a few calls...what will I do with that little boy?
Good thing he's cute!
After opening presents we went to Jason's grandma's house to hang out with his mom, brother and grandma...
Diane and Chase
Diane spoiled Colby and Chase rotten! Here he is playing with the baby ping pong game,
which he loved!
Oh no!!! Now Chase knows how to point!! Soon he'll be directing us around like Colby does!
What would a day be for Colby if he wasn't opening and closing every cabinet door he could get his hands on?
Colby just loved Chandler, Diane's kitty. Chandler was such a nice boy too, letting Colby pet him.
After eating at Diane's we went to my parents for ANOTHER meal, it was so delicious though that we just had to eat again!
Chase and Sami
Sandy and Sami were letting Colby hold Sami's phone while Sandy called it...
he thought that was fabulous!
Daniel and Bob
Despite all of the running around and lack of sleep Chase was in a great mood!
The lack of sleep did not look so good on his parents however who were beginning to get a little cranky...

All in all it was a fabulous Christmas!

No comments: