Friday, November 21, 2008

The Marine Corps Ball

On Tuesday Jason and I went to his Unit's Ball. It was a lot of fun. My friend Leah and her son Robert watched the boys. It was the first time just Jason and I have been out on a date since last year's ball! It was so nice to have some couple time but boy did I miss those boys!!!

Our little family
Thanks Ling for letting me borrow the dress!

Here we were at the New Bern Convention Center. It was beautiful!

Jason with some of the Marines he spent his deployment with
After we finished eating dinner...
The Birthday Cake...
My handsome Marine! This is our last ball (since he's getting out January 19th) and while it made me sad I am also full of a huge sense of relief knowing
he will not have to leave our family again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful night! You looked beautiful, Ashley! What a lucky guy Jason is... two adorable babies AND a cute wife ;)