Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 Month Well Check

We made the journey to Greenville (about an hour drive from where we live) to visit Chase's pediatrician. He is totally worth the drive! It was Chase's well check and also the day of his circumcision. It's official...Chase is HUGE. He weighs 13 pounds 8 ounces (he's gained a pound a week since he was born) and is 22.5 inches long. He is in the 98th percentile for weight and 70th for height. Must be all that tasty breast milk! Not even his big brother can compete with that weight gain (Colby weighed less than 11 pounds at his 1 month well check!)
Here you have a good view of his double chin...
This is a picture of me shortly after I was born (Thanks Rose!), I do see a few similarities!

Here you can see my balding baby, sad! I loved that dark hair while it lasted! You can also see Chase's nice round tummy!Colby was so good during the long appointment thanks to snacks and...
...Daddy's entertainment of course!

2 comments:

RickandRagan said...

What a big boy and I see the similarities too. Your boys are too cute for words!!!

Anna said...

Wow, Noah was that size at TWO months old... way to go! You must have superior milk. :) I can definitely see resemblance between you and Chase's baby pics.