Monday, October 27, 2008

Chase is 1 Month Old!

Chase is 1 Month Old Today!
Here are a few pictures I snapped of him. He has gotten a tad bit less fussy (Thank you God!) which has been very nice. He is even smiling a little bit, I was fortunate enough to catch one of those smiles on film...
He is losing those chicken legs and definately has a nice round tummy. You can see he's a good eater by that double chin he's sporting!

He enjoys bath time now. The key is getting him in BEFORE he gets fussy. If I wait to long and put him in when he's already crying it just puts him in an even worse mood. He has very pretty blue eyes for now, it will be interesting to see how they change as he gets older.
I'm very sad to write that he is losing that beautiful dark hair. AHHHHHH! Is there a way I can glue it back on? I'm sure I'll end up with two blondies but it was nice while it lasted!
Facts about 1 month old Chase...
Likes:
Being held
Eating
Being Burped
Baths (usually)
Being swaddled

Dislikes:
Being Cold
Being put down

Misc. Facts:
He is wearing 0-3 month clothes (doesn't fit into the newborn stuff anymore)
Wears Huggies size 1-2 diapers
Has a very deep scratchy voice
Grunts ALL the time when he's sleeping
He has a very strong neck

2 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

what a chunkie monkey. i love it!

Anna said...

I just can't believe how much Chase looks like you and Colby looks like Jason. They're brothers, but I'll bet people won't think so!