Saturday, September 20, 2008

Landon's 2nd Birthday Party...

Happy 2nd Birthday Landon! He had a Thomas the Train party. Stacey did such a great job especially considering the fact she did it all on her own (her husband, Brendan, is at MOS school in Missouri and has been gone for almost a month).


Landon was not very interested in his guests at first...

Landon chillin' with his friend Casey...
Literally 2 seconds later, he crashed completely...poor baby! All that party prep wore him out!Snoozing on mom...Colby felt the urge to poke Landon to make sure he was alright, poor Landon...can't the birthday boy get any rest?!

Colby also felt the urge to look into Addison's mouth (apparently looking for her teeth). She is 3 months younger than Colby. I just want to point out her adorable outfit...do you see why I have to have a girl someday?!Colby decided to make himself at home at Landon's house and check out the toys in his bedroom...
He and daddy spent some time reading books too...

Unfortunately we had to leave the party early. Colby wasn't himself (I don't think he was feeling well) and I was almost positive I was going into labor. Of course by the time I went to bed the contractions and cramps went away...false alarm... It was a really fun party though, I'm sorry we had to leave early!

No comments: