Thursday, July 17, 2008

A day in the life of Colby...

It starts out by helping make breakfast (Colby loves to grab as many things as he can off the pantry door when it's opened)Success!Than we enjoy brushing all 7 of our teeth!

Sometimes Mommy even lets me do it, I love to brush my teeth! Just look at those pearly whites!
Than we like to do some bouncing...
And play with Sandi's face, she is so silly
Than I take a little time to show off my dimples Next it's relax time while Sandi tickles my arm pits, I love that for some reason!
Some time is spent testing out my brand new Britax carseat that mommy got on clearance at Target, I love it! What a big boy I am!

Next it's time to reorganize my diapers! I'm really good at that job!
Than it's time for some exercise on cousin Sandi


What a big day!





1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey, cute! Noah had those exact same Carter's onesies with the puppy dogs on 'em. But they were newborn size and don't fit anymore... so sad...