Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Baby!

Here is a peek for Daddy (finally!) Mindy was able to scan in the pictures so I could post them. It will be Jason's first look at the new baby.

New Baby Profile...

Colby's Profile...


New Baby Boy Parts...


Colby's boy parts...



We had our 20 week ultrasound on May 8th. It went well, the baby looks very healthy and is in the 86th percentile for weight. And....Colby is going to have a baby brother! Can you believe I am going to be the mom of two boys? Wow...God truly has a sense of humor! We got some good pictures of the baby's profile and I wanted to compare them to Colby's. They already look so alike. Jason and I haven't decided yet if we're going to do the 3D ultrasound. It is crazy to see the comparison of the two boys though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!!!! I'm excited for you and Jason and big brother, Colby!!! Their profiles do look really alike. There is no question that he isn't a boy!!!!! How will Rilyn choose??????????

Hayley Hatch said...

Well if he looks anything like Colby, he is sure to be adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Boys are so much fun! But I am sure you already know that! haha!