Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aunty Cindy's Wedding

Aunty Cindy's highly anticipated wedding day finally arrived and she looked absolutely radiant. It was a spectacular ceremony and the reception was perfect too. It was great weather and great company our family really enjoyed the Schroeder family (who came in town from Kentucky). Congratulations to the new Mrs. Roger Schroeder!
My aunt and Roger with Bob (my grandma) and all of my aunts and uncles


Two of the three flower girls (Annie and Brooke) they looked like little princesses in their gowns with the flowers in their hair...

My family - my mom (Susie), my dad (Jeremiah), my littlest brother (Daniel) and my oldest brother (Tyler)...Didn't they look handsome in their pinstripes?!







My mom and me and of course little Colby (so handsome in his three piece suit!)

You can't have a wedding without lots of kisses, of course Jason couldn't be there so Colby had to be the man of the house and give his mommy lots of kisses. What a special little boy I have. I don't know how I would have gotten this far through the deployment without him!



Colby and Papa, who just loves to make him laugh!



My cousin Sandi has been watching Colby since she's been home from school. It is so awesome, she spends the night here the night before I work so I don't have to leave quite so early. She is GREAT with Colby too. The only problem is that they look so similar people are going to start thinking she's his mommy!


The reception was at the Wildlife Expirence. I've never been there before but it was beautiful. And during the cocktail hour we were allowed to wander through the museum, it was Colby's first museum and I think he enjoyed it!

Colby and Mommy in the wild Colorado wilderness
Colby and Mommy in the rock part of the museum

Colby wasn't too sure what to think of the mountain lion...

...But he did totally dig this giant monkey statue!


Colby getting down on the dance floor with Suska, Papa and Patrick. He LOVES to dance (can you tell?)
Tuckered out after all of the weekend's activities...

No comments: