Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 7 year Anniversary Jc!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JC!!!!
As most of you know we got married in July of 2006 but we actually went on our first date on April 7, 2001. We have been inseperable ever since! I wanted to take a little time to make a post that showed a few of the thousands of special memories we've made together in the past 7 years. I am so blessed to be your wife Jc. I miss you every single day and I can't wait until you're home and we can make more memories together. I love you with all of my heart!!
Our Honeymoon in Punta Cana, Dominican Repubilc it was the most spectacular trip I've ever been on!
Our wedding day (obviously!) I didn't know they were going to smack me on the bootie with a sword!
August 28th, 2007 we finally got to bring Colby home. We were exhausted but happy to be able to bring home a healthy baby!
The Marine Corps ball, our first time out without Colby. Jason looks so handsome in his Dress Blues!

Getting ready to eat at a 'restaurant' in the Dominican, the food was so awful but the trip was still amazing!


Our roadtrip out to North Carolina after we got married. It was long but we had a great time! We were just so thankful to be starting our lives together after spending so long apart.
August 2005, Jason suprised me at my apartment! He found out on very short notice that he was going to be deployed and made a last minute trip home. I was so happy to see him on my doorstep but scared and sad about his upcoming deployment.
North Carolina 2006. Isn't it beautiful?! Although we've been back to the ocean several times since than and it wasn't nearly this blue. I was so happy to have Jason home safe from Iraq and getting so excited for our up coming wedding day!
Steamboat, summer of 2004. I went with Jason and the Weber family. It was a blast! And especially fun to go on a trip with Jase.
The morning after our wedding. We spent our wedding night at the amazing Hotel Teatro. It was perfect. We even got to wear these great robes! The view from our room was fantastic! We were so happy to be a married couple!


Snowboarding, winter of 2003. We had such a great time, Jason was so patient with me on the mountain (I am a terrible snowboarder!).
Maryland, July 2005. This was right before Jason proposed to me! One of the greatest nights ever!
Washington DC, summer 2005. We made a trip down to see the monuments when I was in Maryland. It was so special to see those historic sights with Jason after he made such an monumental commitment to the United States by becoming a Marine. Iwo Jima carried an entirely new meaning for both of us.
Getting ready for Josh's wedding. I am so luck to be able to call the most handsome groomsman in the wedding my very own! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!



2 comments:

Shera said...

Hi Ashley! Your blog is so cute! I was looking at Marys and then found Haileys and then there was a link to yours! So I thought I would take a look!! It look lik you are so happy and doing so great. Your family is beautiful!

Shera said...

PS This is Shera Wheeler (Pickett)...in case you were wondering who this is!! haha