Sunday, April 20, 2008

The best baby wrap in the world!




I thought I should send post some pictures of the baby wrap I've been telling Jason about for the past two months. Right before he left I had him almost convinced that I needed a $100 wrap for Colby. Fortunately I bumped into a mom who showed me how to make a great baby wrap with only 5 yards of fabric. It is so much more comfortable than anything I've ever had and it was really reasonable to make! (I bought the fabric and Sherri sewed it so it looked nice) I took some pictures of how to put it on to send to Anna (she is due this Friday with her first baby). I was e-mailing her today and thought I should post some of these on the blog so Jason can see what I've been talking about. As you can see Colby loves it too! I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to wear him in it though with my ever increasing belly size!

No comments: