Monday, February 25, 2008

Cousin time!






Colby and Caleb got to spend some time together this past weekend. It was so much fun! This was the first time that they really seemed to notice each other. We tried to get their picture taken together but that was a disaster. Of course when we got home they played together beautifully (if only they could have done that for the photographer!), so we had to take some home pictures. I love the picture where Colby is grabbing on to Caleb's hand. Caleb wasn't quite sure what to think of that, he kept pulling his hand away. It was so funny! Melissa and Dustin's house is under contract so hopefully Melissa will move to New Mexico and we will be seeing the Kelsey family more often. I'm saying lots of prayers!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I was looking back at Colby when he was the age Noah is now, and I'm laughing out loud because I have that exact same outfit for Noah that I bought on clearance last spring! Good taste, good taste. ;)