Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Hayley
The Rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
My 6 facts/habits:
1. I am addicted to kissing Colby...there, I admitted it. In fact, when we brought him home from the hospital I had to break into my chapstick stash because my lips were so chapped from giving him kisses.
2. I routinely use 99% of our monthly minutes (leaving Jason with a measly 1%). I can't help it! I love talking to friends and family. A great day is one that I get to talk to my mom. I call her at least every other day (but more often than not it is daily).
3. I love spending time with Jason. I thought that afer a year of marriage and 6 and a half of dating I would be sick of him but...nope! I miss him when he is at work, and a lot of times when he's home too because he is usually sleeping (he works nights)
4. I am typing with one hand because I'm holding Colby. I'm trying to get better about laying him down to sleep but it's so hard! And...he still sleeps with me. Another habit that is hard to break. It's fabulous because I get so cold at night and when Jason isn't home to warm me up I have my own little personal toaster oven!
5. Every night before I go to bed I always tidy up our apartment. I am a little bit of a neat freak so our place is usually pretty clean, except when Jason is the last person to go to bed that is another story.
6. I love taking pictures, my favorite little subject is Colby! As you can probably tell. That is the one area that I spare no expense.
Hayley and Anna (sorry girls you're the only ones I know that have a blog!)

1 comment:

Hayley Hatch said...

yay:) thanks for playing the tag game. I loved your story about "name alert" - you will have to put that in Colby's baby book, it is so funny!