Monday, September 24, 2007

Check out those cheeks!


Colby developed his fisrt stuffy nose on Friday, September 22. I waited as long as I could but finally on Monday the 24th I decided to bring him to the doctor. The doctor checked him out and said everything looks great and contributed the stuffy nose to either a little cold or the result of several spit up events that seem to be happening all the time. He was again shocked by his weight gain...a whopping 10 pounds 12 ounces! What can I say the boy loves to eat! We love our pediatrician. He is a really great Christian man. He was checking Colby's circumcision and said, "My work looks good here but don't you go showing it off to just anyone! Save it for your wife!" It is nice knowing Colby is in such great hands. Dr. Philips always goes above and beyond at our appointments. He not only asks about Colby's growth and general well being but asks about ours as well. He reminds Jason and I to take out time with each other. What a great doctor!

No comments: